forum de la cité de scyros Index du Forum
forum de la cité de scyros
pour jouer ensemble
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
 Bienvenue dans la cité de scyros serveur 9 
c'est avec plaisir que nous vous accueillons dans notre cité.

THESEE est banni pour avoir dénoncé un tricheur
finalement c'est ce qu'il en ressort
le tricheur est-il un des leurs????????????
accès direct au topic…

et je rappelle a tous que la chat box est un espace de dialogue pas une zone de flood!!!!!!!
pour le flood, y a la taverne lol

What Is A Zip When Talking About Weed
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet forum de la cité de scyros Index du Forum >>> coin détente et discussions >>> jeux vidéos
Auteur Message

Date de naissance: 20/04/1961

MessagePosté le: Dim 31 Déc - 18:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: What Is A Zip When Talking About Weed Répondre en citant

What Is A Zip When Talking About Weed

Nordstrom () is an American chain of luxury department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Founded in 1901 by John W. Nordstrom and Carl F.How to Sell Weed and Make Money. . So you can become a certified grower and sell weed to a dispensaryso lets talk about the art of selling weed and what it .What Smoking and Slang Terms Smokers DO You Use ?? . HO, half o, half zip, HZ Quarter ounce: . We try not to use slang when talking about weed, .Enter City and State or Zip Code. . New world of legal marijuana in Washington D.C. . if not more so with D.C. residents curious and talking about marijuana.Common Marijuana Slang Names with Marijuana Lingo Defitnitions. Common Street Names for Marijuana - Marijuana Nicknames, drug lingo and drug slang terms with Definitions.A pound is a big ass zip lock bag of marijuana, . because people who you're talking to about it know what that means, while others may not have any clue.How can you ship low quantities of marijuana in the mail . at point of entry into any country. so lets talk . the ZIP code used is the same one of .Everything Zoomer - Boomers with Zip. . Not Talking About Sex With Your Partner? . weed and toke. Hepburn explains, .bat, banana hammock,beedie, biff, biftah, bifidus, blunt (cigar emptied of tobacco and filled with marijuana), breezie, bleezie, Camberwell carrot (a very .This Slang page is designed to explain what the meaning of zip is. The slang word / phrase / acronym zip means. . Online Slang Dictionary. A list of slang words and .How much is a zone of weed? I always hear people talkin about a zone. So how much is that? Is it like a half or more or what? Follow . 7 answers 7.New Album By Mozzy Records Presents: Big Twan 100 - Pussy, Money, Weed 1.Up the Score 2.Saydat 3.Pussy 4.Night Still Young 5.Aye! 6.10 Toes Down 7.Wit Me .Lawn Talk Podcasts; . The main reason for my designation of worst weed is that this is a perennial plant that produces extensive . Zip. E-mail Address. What .I heard people talking about buying a "zip" of weed today. I'm at college so they must be from a different part of the country because I have NEVER heard that term .Search . The word refers to a Zip-lock . the name "green" is often used as a sort of code for talking about weed when you're worried the NSA .Search . the name "green" is often used as a sort of code for talking about weed when you're worried the NSA is listening in . Zip, ounce .Once I put 1gram in a good zip bag and hole my back pack smelled weed. Share this post. Link to post Share on other sites. .Cassper Nyovest Attacked By Emtees Producer For talking sh*t About Weed! . Cassper Nyovest Attacked By Emtees . Gqom Is The Future (ZIP FILE .A list of 26 examples of Spanish slang for weed or marijuana, plus 16 additional terms in Spanish for joint. . Spanish Slang Words for WEED: 26 Names for MARIJUANA.Enter City and State or Zip Code. . Should we be talking about marijuana vintages? Liontree's Sour Diesel suggests so . sticky weed rolls best.Take a look at which states allow marijuana for recreational purposes. . Talk With Your Doctor; . States where recreational marijuana is legal. SXC.Enter City and State or Zip . Marijuana news; Dr. Oz surprises the hosts of 'Fox & Friends' by talking . But Oz kept talking about the virtues of marijuana, .What does a dime,dub,eigth,quarter,and a zip of marijuana look like and cost?How Much Does Weed Cost? How much . a zip is an . for a quarter usually 55-70 and yes this is crappy weed Im talking sticky dense nugs that taste like .Within marijuana culture, . Pot Talk: Popular Slang In Marijuana Culture October 8, . Zip. An ounce of marijuana.As legalized marijuana spreads across the United States, . Enter City and State or Zip Code. . That would also likely squelch talk of legalization in .City/State/Zip* Enter City, State, Zip. . How to Talk to Your Employer About Medical Marijuana. Posted by Jason Draizin on 10/18/2017 in Medical Marijuana.However you may feel about non-toxic weed control, the conversation about it continues to grow across the country. Here are 5 reasons why you should use it.Provides important facts about marijuana and offers parents tips for talking with their children about the drug and . You can search by state or zip code online or .Weed is a city located in Siskiyou County, California, United States. . These communities generally have mailing addresses that use Weed, or its ZIP code.So how much does good quality weed cost per gram. (I am talking . What is the avarige cost of really good quality weed? . to fork out 420 a zip im not going to .Drugs slang: what police must learn: E to H . FRY - marijuana cigarettes dipped in embalming fluid, sometimes also laced with PCP . FRY - crack .Marijuana Anonymous pamphlets discussing the MA 12 Step program of addiction . Talk to the Roving Reporter; . This ZIP file contains all pamphlets in English: . 1bcc772621

MessagePosté le: Dim 31 Déc - 18:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet forum de la cité de scyros Index du Forum >>> coin détente et discussions >>> jeux vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation